Monday, April 13, 2009

recapitulating the moment..

just for the record about my holy week activity...

we went on a church visit last Thursday otherwise known as "bisita iglesia". for the first time in my life..i did it!and as has been traditionally done during lenten season, we ought to visit seven churches but then instead of seven, i reached up to eight..wow!!di naman kaya ako lalampas sa langit nito!hehe! but it was worth it..i got to revive my strong grip into my Christianity. i know it's not just about mere religion but more importantly, it's about my relationship with God. my first time to survive with just little solids and more water intake. thank God my ulcer didn't struck. whew!medyo nahilo ako in my last church visit but God gave me enough strength to go on...nga pala belated Happy Easter sa lahat!

thank God...I know I just couldn't thank Him enough.

3 comments:

Shawie said...

congrats, girl! I just heard of that tradition (going to 7 churches) a week ago from a friend... sounds interesting:)
have a wonderful summer!:)

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I'm glad that you accomplished your goal. 8 churches in one week, wow.

I like what you wrote about it being about your relationship with God. Well written.

Sae said...

i just went to the chapel in hosp in holy week.

but i know wherever we are, we are always with God.

XoXo,
Sae
(Vanny's Guest Author)

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."