Friday, December 18, 2009

my dream car

I remember my friend telling me once that dreaming is for free and so why limit yourself from it? But of course, you don't dream for something without working for it. One must begin with the goal in order to get what he or she really wants in life. And that goal takes a lot of the positive values that one must possess like hardwork and perseverance. You don't just wait for a wishing star to fall down from above, one starry night. We have to work in order to reach our goal.

WeIl, I have always imagined myself driving my own car. And I am always overwhelmed when I start to think of how my dream car appears to be. At times I find myself searching online while I have no ample time to look for one along downtown area. There have been many brands of cars cropping up lately. Cars that vary in styles and colors. All coming from quality products and with such touch of elegance. While I thought of some in my mind as I've seen them in magazines once, this time the search for the latest model online makes it easy. I think lexus rx 450h is very enticing. I love the color and its packaging. I also thought of a gmc acadia being the latest model and of acura mdx as my other option for a great car. Whew! I am actually having a hard time to choose. These might have been great collection of cars. The search for wiki cars might also great! If I only get the chances to avail any of these someday. Oh! How I really wish!

Going back to my goal, I know there is no such thing as too late. And one day, who knows that I too may be one of those who have the greatest collection of cars out there!:)

1 comment:

Naomi Champy said...

When I was young I dreamt of having a Lamborghini Countach. That was my ultimate dream car back then. But years later, when I got the chance to drive one, I was seriously disappointed. Sure, it's a fast momma. But that's the only thing positive about it. The seats are narrow, the controls are sluggish, you can't see the back, etc. Good thing Lambo saw all these problems and remedied them on their new cars. I'll definitely buy a Lambo Aventador if I can afford it, haha.

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."