Friday, December 11, 2009

teach me..

Lord, I canot find the right words to begin with. I thank you so much for the blessings that come my way. I thank you for being always there even when at times I already felt like quitting. I want to be the person who stays strong because I have you.

I feel so small when I see the eyes of some people within my workplace looking at me with less regard..far from where they're at because I am just a beginner who still needs the experience to be even more efficient in my field. Help me to be humble and patient Lord when there are times I feel like an outcast..and that I don't belong there. Teach me Lord..in ways I should go so that inspite of the trials and challenges of time and circumstances...

..I keep going.
Amen.

No comments:

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."