Friday, January 16, 2009

Job Interview

I went out this morning for a job interview. I guess I have been used to dealing with job interviews..haha!Until I get hired. Well, as usual, have to have my English skills developed and honed. At least walang "nosebleed" akong mafi-feel kapag mga interviews na. I can only wish I can get the job. But then with the growing numbers of applicants nowadays wherever you go..you can only have your fingers crossed to survive as sole and ultimate survivor Philippines!haha!

Life is like that. I don't wanna call it an arena of big competitions but I want to consider it making an edge out of the hundred and one job-seekers. Unless the company adheres on "whom-you-know" than "what-you-know". It's a common thing but still that will be an opportunity for those who only see their luck in the hands of the under the table bosses and friends. Pero mas masarap matanggap sa trabaho kapag alam mong you deserve the job because you have the capability.

That's why I told myself, "just take it easy"..there is a space for me still wherever I may be. So help me God!:)

1 comment:

dio t'ama said...

thanks for the comment to my photos. Sure we can exchange links. add me up and drop me a message so I can add you too.

Thanks again.

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."