Saturday, January 10, 2009

The vampire got me hooked

I have been reading "Twilight "- Stephanie Meyer for several days now. Wattpad.com has been too kind to give hope to those who cannot avail the book nor wasn't able to watch the film. I know the reading would really take longer esp. when you realize that you no longer have a 20/20 vision. sigh! Sometimes I have to fight with it but can't help it. I want to finish the story. It's not just the love story that makes me so interested of it BUT the characters themselves. The lessons learned and the dramas all in one total package. It's been a very long time since I got hooked to reading novels but this time, I feel rejuvenated. I feel like am young again while learning life's greatest lessons.

Hope you'll enjoy the read as much as I do!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i've seen the film but have not read the book yet but today the books that i ordered online arrived so im gonna start my Twilight reading soon, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

It's been long since I read a good book. ...will have to pick a copy soon :)

This is Priya from SezWho here. I am writing to know your feedback and/or suggestions regarding the SezWho plug-in and how we can make it more interesting and more exciting for you and your readers.

Your feedback is important to us.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks
Priya
priya@sezwho.com

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."