Wednesday, May 20, 2009

pressure...

i will be having my demo presentation first thing in the morning tomorrow and until now, it seems to me that I still cannot figure out things and gather my thoughts altogether. wheeeww! Am i just pressured over the fact that my career might end or continue after this presentation?! OH God! ONly you can help me get through with this... i know i cannot possibly do things without YOUR wisdom.

Please please readers...include me in your prayers!

Bukas na talaga, wala ng urongan ito!Ajahhh!!:D

3 comments:

neljustine said...

cge...good luck na lang sa iyong demo...,e pepray kita..,
by d way ano bang demo yan..,

p0kw4ng said...

ralak lang at baka ka magkolap nyan,hihihi

good luck sa'yong demo..isipin mo na lang na kasama mo SYA kaya kayang kaya mo yan!

es said...

justine,
tsalamat sa pagdalaw at sa prayer mo. yung demo ko para lang yung nagtitinda ka ng mga tupperwares at encyclopedia..ahehe!

pokz,

nakaraos din naman sa tulong ni God, parang inutot kolang?!ahehhk!:)

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."