Saturday, March 14, 2009

i love you Sabado...

Favorite ko po talaga ang Sabado. Aside from the fact that it's an off from work and from class, I get to slow down from my daily routine on the weekend. Mas nakikita ko as clear as crystal ball yung mga bagay na di ko napapansin sa tuwing nagmamadali ako on my way to work.

Saturday is my moment with my self, in other words. My moment to stop and hear the silence within me. Syempre love ko rin ang Sunday kasi kapag nagkakatalk kami ni Lord sa church, buo na ang entire week ko. Ang Sabado naman ay isang sandali when I get to stop and notice the day from the time the sun begins to shine in the morning until it sets in the afternoon. Para bang, ang sarap namnamin ang bawat langhap ko ng hangin kahit mautot pa ako!(ayy!tsuripooh!ambantot kaya nun!?)..hehe!

happy blogging!Thank you Lord!:)

5 comments:

p0kw4ng said...

sarap talaga pag walang pasok no? wala kang iniisip na kailangang maagang gumising..pagmamadaling paliligo at halos lahat ng ginagawa eh parang ninanamnam mo pa!

enjoy ur weekend!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

i love sabado...pati na rin linggo!!hehehe...

i miss spending my time with my family in the philippines tuloy...huhuhu

have a very nice sunday!! ^_^

Psyche said...

I love sabado when it's my rest day pero kung hindi mura lang pud sya ug monday. ^.^

I always love sundays. mura peaceful sya pirmi =)

Anonymous said...

i love saturday too!
kasi pag satuday nakakatulog ako hanggang ala una ng hapon. hahaha.
unless may OT over the weekend.. :(

Shawie said...

yeah, me too... I'm always looking forward to weekends:) I can sleep a lot, lol! enjoy your week!

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."