Monday, March 23, 2009

solitude..

what more in this solitary moments?

i have never felt this so alone all my life. it's summer in the air, a season i know meant to be enjoyed yet what i only hear around me are the chirping of birds from out of my window and the little clanging of things within the house. finding myself sometimes staring blankly at the cloudless sky out in the terrace or watching at those little birds flying from one tree to another. maybe wishing that one of them could stop to notice that i exist.

since my parents decided to move to another city much closer to our relatives, i feel like i have always been alone all along. i miss the noise of old folks even when they two go shouting at each other much often since my father has been having a hearing problem at age of mid60's.

there were times when i thought of leaving too but i have to wait for all the goals and dreams that i hope to pursue. and i remain hopeful and pray that out of this solitude , i will have enough composure to go all along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never felt this so alone all my life.

me too.. :(

wiLfRed said...

hmmnnn... more often than not, i'm more at peace when i'm alone.. sobrang ini-enjoy ko ang solitary bliss.. ika nga ni may sarton: "solitude is the salt of personhood. it brings out the authentic flavor of every experience." kaya chill..

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."