Thursday, February 19, 2009

love ya award for friendly bloggers

Thanks to doi for this award. my first time here to receive an award from a fellow blogger. And since it's love month, it is very fitting to note that this award is our way of expressing our love and gratitude for good friends in blogosphere...

Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who can choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.

I am an amateur to this site and I could not point yet eight bloggers to toss this award. But I know one fellow whose site also inspires. She has been very warm since I started here and so am tossing this on to..
Shawie

I hope you'll like it gurl!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the recognition. I'm sure in no time, you'll have plenty of people you can give the award to.

es said...

Hi maria!thanks a lot. I am starting to feel at ease somehow esp. that there are bloggers like you too who's been very supportive.:)

really, i appreciate the visits and the EC drop!God bless your site too!

Anonymous said...

hi es! yeah, I agree with Maria. Soon you'll have lots of blogger friends out there! see you around!!! :-)

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."