Sunday, February 1, 2009

cold front feb

It's February first, the weather was fine this morning and i saw the sun shone so bright perfect for my plan to wash clothes. But just when I was already done doing the laundry, I figured gray clouds covering the sky. Wow!nananadya yata ang panahon..think it was false alarm this morning when I saw the sun in such a glow. Don't know what's wrong with the weather. Perhaps this is what weather forecast called as 'cold front'. Buti nalang I already heard mass yesterday though I wasn't really anticipating that the weather won't be OK today.

And now, here I am, cuddling my pillow tight already feeling chilly while little drops of rain keep falling from out of my window. Weee!sarap matulog 'pag ganito ang weather!:D

..at ang sarap humigop ng mainit na 'lucky meh!'hehe!

have a blessed Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

I am Bong said...

sakto jud... in a weather like this (na parang Forks of Twilight), sarap humigop ng lucky me... hehe

but talking about sudden changes of the weather, my teacher told that it was because of the global warming. 'yun ang sabi niya. i would like to believe that it's not.

Anonymous said...

wow, nakain tuloy ako ng lucky me. hehehe. lapaz batchoy?

its really nice to cuddle in bed when the weather is cold ;-)

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."