Thursday, February 5, 2009

wandering hearts..

I didn't know about dating sites. Not until I reach my my early 30's and have stayed single. My officemates introduced it to me and even have me registered into some dating sites. They were too aggressive to find mate for me the soonest. Maybe they worry about me reaching my 30's and yet haven't found my partner still. And since there's no harm in trying, I ventured into it though I find it awkward and not a perfect area to search for my man. With my picture attached on my profile and a few line to describe myself, it seems to me that there is clarity on the fact that I appeal to be selling nothing else but ME. OUch! The truth really hurts. But they say, there's nothing wrong with finding your match outside your country. Who knows where my luck may lead me!they go.

As i surfed on the other online members and went on reading with their profiles, I was kind of appalled over the thought that lines they say like," searching for the right one, brokenhearted guy, looking for someone to fix my broken heart, looking for my princess, finding for a perfect wife.etc. etc.." are lines that plainly reveal the truth that just how many wandering hearts around the globe do we have still hoping and wishing to find true love. I will not count my self of course as an exemption to that. However, I just couldn't help from thinking that yes, sometimes they can be for real but sometimes too they are just wanting more from what they already have.

1 comment:

Shawie said...

guess, it's not for everybody... but the more open-minded you are, the more you'll gain more perspective. One time, when I worked in a call center our leader told me that it's okay for me to marry a foreigner, there's a divorce anyway. I wasn't offended at that but I lost respect of her...definitely, she doesn't understand and judge the relationship based on her limited views:(
anyway, if you're a Catholic there's a good website: www.avemariasingles.com it's not free though but sure it's worth considering:)

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."