Saturday, February 28, 2009

change

"Each new season grows from the leftovers of the past.
That is the essence of change, and change is the essence of life."

Nuon takot ako sa mga pagbabago. I hate goodbyes to memories and people. But then later, as i grow to be even more mature, my views change. I've had few realizations that you can only embrace things with a smile if you're ready to accept change. I can say, that I've learned a lot from people. When I read shawie's article about good-byes, I remember how bitter I was before to this thing. But we can never charter the course of our life the way we want it. It hurts me so when there are a few of people closed to me before who have now transformed into a lot like "strangers". It feels odd. Kung gaano kami kalapit nuon, ganun din kami kalayo ngayon. Just when I thought, new technology will help us stay in touch, things happen the other way around. However, I tried to assess their case and learn to understand. That because I have no choice after all.

Now, I can say that somehow it pays to embrace change. Because I know, there is more to life. Hindi na ako takot ngayon sa mga pagbabago sa paligid ko. I have learned.

And I will continue to learn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the good thing about change Es is that you will meet new people in your life. It's to leave your comfort zone, that's a known fact. But maybe you're in for much greater friendships. At least you can proudly say you tried to bridge that gap. Just constantly keep in touch with your friends.

As what our company kept saying, "Change is the only constant thing in this world".

Just be open-minded to everything. Everything happens for a reason. ;-)

p0kw4ng said...

ganyan talaga yata ang tao..initial reaction sa changes ay negative agad..hindi muna iniisip yung magagandang mangyayari sa pagbabagong yun..ganyang ganyan ako!

Yeo KeeHui said...

Life must goes on. Keeping the old friends and making more new friends are both important. Just move on in your life without any regret and remorse. You have done your best.

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."