Monday, February 16, 2009

a note to remember

Dear diary,

I am falling in love with a stranger. Can this be real? But why am I happy each time we exchange text messages? God, am afraid. .never thought I would feel this way for someone I haven't seen personally. I tried to deny it but I only missed his calls whenever I ignored him. If this is for real, please don't take away the kind of happiness that I know.

I admit to have done such note about four years had passed. And it makes me smile when I would look back and think of it. That short love story, however, isn't for real because it didn't last.

Sometimes, things are not just meant to be.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey you never know what's around the corner just go for it along us no one gets hurt. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Hi There, I'm New Comer, Would you like to Link Exchange with us..? Your Link Already ADD to my Blog...Please Visit. Thx B4.. :)

Shawie said...

awww, at least you opened your heart for a possibility of love to grow...don't stop looking for it:) sometimes, it just comes around when you least expect it..

"Just when you think things are not on your side, conquer them all with LOVE. Only in an open heart and mind where you may remain stand still as a UNIQUE individual."